Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    PaTiEnTlY WaItInG .............
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    3rd party app support and plugin's would be great! DateBk6, your Weather application, ability to launch other programs, replace the Treo Dial screen...

I really would like to see the default 700p Dial Screen replaced or at least a much improved method of handling conference calls and call waiting. I hate that if one party hangs up on you all the connections are dropped - it's very annoying! For being such a "smart" phone it's pretty dumb in this area! Phone Technician helps but it still has a long way to go.

Just my $.02
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    PaTiEnTlY WaItInG .............
    Not really, if you're posting about how much you are waiting
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    I have a feature request!

Is there any way within the contacts manager we can have a way to view all calls that we've had with a particular contact? For example when u bring up the contact information for John Smith there's a link that says "View Call History" and it shows all the calls we've had with that person. I've seen this feature offered in the new WM6 as well as thru 3rd party software like this one: http://www.developerone.com/agendaone/history.htm (scroll down to where it says Build 1.0.3872 21 Dec 2006)
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I am thirsty for an update.....
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I am thirsty for an update.....
    Im thirsty for a FIX!
    JW
    Hey is there anyway, if you have the desktop overide the handheld that DBP doesn't lose its pic information?
    When I had to do that this week, all pics were blank..
    I just got DBP last night, & WOW!! beautiful app!! Blows away the "stock" screens on the 680. I have been holding off on getting alot of 3rd party stuff on my Treo, since it is pretty new. But after getting the free trial last night, by this morning I have already purchased.

1 quick question please,, I noticed that if I miss a call, there isn't any notification scren telling me so. I see there is a voicemail icon, but are there any settings, or way it will display a message telling me of missed call?

The little flashing orange alet icon on the top left screen of the regular treo screen was kind of annoying, but it made sure you don't miss anyting. Any way of something like that?
    Last edited by ILBandit; 05/06/2007 at 08:09 AM.
    try phonedisconnect 2.3.....great little app that does this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ILBandit View Post
    I just got DBP last night, & WOW!! beautiful app!! Blows away the "stock" screens on the 680. I have been holding off on getting alot of 3rd party stuff on my Treo, since it is pretty new. But after getting the free trial last night, by this morning I have already purchased.

1 quick question please,, I noticed that if I miss a call, there isn't any notification scren telling me so. I see there is a voicemail icon, but are there any settings, or way it will display a message telling me of missed call?

The little flashing orange alet icon on the top left screen of the regular treo screen was kind of annoying, but it made sure you don't miss anyting. Any way of something like that?
    Does that lil bell not show up when u use this app?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Does that lil bell not show up when u use this app?
    It doesn't on mine. (Treo 680, just a few months old)

I had Butler installed proir to getting DBP, so I get the green LED lit up when I miss a call, so I can go by that. But the little annoying bell sure doesn't let you miss anytihing, I kinda miss it.

I don't miss it enough to get rid of this app. though, DBP really makes your phone fun, and easier to nav. around on!
    Last edited by ILBandit; 05/06/2007 at 09:15 PM.
    Hiya, this is a cool feature request, doesn't really do much, just would look cool . I was wondering with the top 5 start page you can have the names fade in at the center of the circle. Each time you go to another contact it would blank out and then slowly fade in the name of the contact. Don't know if this would be possible with Palm OS limitation >.<
    For some reason I don't think are requests will be considered right now. If they are working on the next big release they must have their hands full. I hope its not 2.0 and we all get hit with an upgrade fee
    I hear nothing from their support. Very poor indeed. 3 letters in 3 weeks with no response. I merely wanted to suggest an INCREASE IN SIZE OF FONT.
    ~* Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeskin View Post
    I hear nothing from their support. Very poor indeed. 3 letters in 3 weeks with no response. I merely wanted to suggest an INCREASE IN SIZE OF FONT.
    Maybe they're upset about the Devils just like cadman and myself.
    And now its the Rangers. Guess i'm gonna have to go for the Sharks next.

Sometimes you never know with support. Some are great, some stink. Hopefully they aren't ones on the stink side.

I can say personally, customer service is HUGE for me, and when I do business with people for my business, this will make or break whether I chose them to do business with or go to the next person. I'll even pay more as long as customer service is top notch.

Now i'm not saying them, but companies in general need to pay more attention to customer service. If you suck at it, dont even offer it. Companies are getting terrible at this. Some on the other hand ROCK. I've had VPs of companies call me on the first initial call when I call a company. You can tell they are definitely CS oriented if that's who makes the first call. They understand business and know every customer is a valuable customer.
    If you've read this entire thread, you'd have seen that TJ is extremely responsive and has tried to accomodate almost everyone's feature requests. GX5 is definitely NOT a company that blows its customers off...keep in mind that these guys do have lives, too.
    [QUOTE=quickstang;1253004]Maybe they're upset about the Devils just like cadman and myself.
    And now its the Rangers. Guess i'm gonna have to go for the Sharks next.

I'm with the sharks now!!!
    Christina is right. These guys came on the other day and said sit tight that they are working on a big release. They have been very responsive.
    Also remember, if its a suggestion, its probably not on top of the list to respond. If you look at the other post's, it has been requested & TJ has responded. Gx-5 is a good developer & very responsive, the last few days has been hush, hush, but TJ came in & stated, because there is a BIG update coming up. So give a break...lets see what their brewing up. BTW, I've made many requests too, so you ain't the only one on their list .
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Has anyone here held down the 1 key while in DBP to access voicemail?
    I do, and it works, but in the native phone app I have my password entered with pauses so I don't have to type it. Can this be down in DBP? Just curious.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Mine works, what version are you using? I am using vs1.4005.

BTW, TJ, My dbp doesn't always come back to the dbp screen after a call. It will go to the native phone screen though. It is intermitent to about 40% of the time.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff