Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Thank you, Sir.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    where do u get the new one from? besides clicking update on phone.. can we hotsync
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    where do u get the new one from? besides clicking update on phone.. can we hotsync
    http://www.gx-5.com/products/dialbyphoto/download.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    tj...

Can you offer something like the Crimson package in other colors, like pink for those of us not fortunate enough to get the cool colored Treos?
    I have a cool colored Treo but I think DBP and TreoMemo would look awesome in pink. Good idea Christina!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Every once in a while I will end a conversation by pressing the on screen "Hang Up All" Button repeatedly. This will then bring up the dialpad in DialByPhoto. When I turn off the screen and then try to turn it back on, it will not turn on with either the red or green buttons. I have to press the calendar or the messaging button to get the screen to come back on. This is with the latest version.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I tried the trial version yesterday and like it a lot. I have one question though. Can you speed dial by pressing and holding a number button like you can in the treo dialer? Am I missing something from the options menu?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mike3000 View Post
    I tried the trial version yesterday and like it a lot. I have one question though. Can you speed dial by pressing and holding a number button like you can in the treo dialer? Am I missing something from the options menu?

Thanks
    I dont believe dialbyphoto has that option, u need butler which allows u to use quick keys within any screen

takephone allows u to use quick keys as well but only within the application
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    I have a cool colored Treo but I think DBP and TreoMemo would look awesome in pink. Good idea Christina!
    Jessi,

I actually gave up on the guys here supporting our pink fetish and just trimmed the pretty pink wallpaper I use on my laptops to fit the Treo. Using Colorize and Hilighter and now the wallpaper my entire Treo is different shades of pink!
    I absolutely love this program! I completely agree with a few others here who have requested:

1) Datebk integration. I think a relatively simple change would allow the user to select the program that opens up when he clicks on an appointment.

2) Missed call indicator

3) Separate checkboxes for calendar and email (I don't use email).

4) Option to select a default view for call log. I prefer the "all" view to the "last 20," but it keeps defaulting back to the last 20 view every time.

Keep up the great work!
    Does anyone else have the issue with the screen freezing when entering letters to search for a contact? I then have to exit the program and re enter. Am I the only one? If so, then i must be doing something wrong, or my 700p must be jacked!

Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Jessi,

I actually gave up on the guys here supporting our pink fetish and just trimmed the pretty pink wallpaper I use on my laptops to fit the Treo. Using Colorize and Hilighter and now the wallpaper my entire Treo is different shades of pink!
    That's cool. I'll have to try it. I've tried my hand at making wallpapers in the past but I suck. My creative specialty is knitting. By the way over 90% of the stuff I make is pink. I have faith TJ will come through for us. We just have to be patient. But that's going to be hard with this fetish that consumes our lives.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    That's cool. I'll have to try it. I've tried my hand at making wallpapers in the past but I suck. My creative specialty is knitting. By the way over 90% of the stuff I make is pink. I have faith TJ will come through for us. We just have to be patient. But that's going to be hard with this fetish that consumes our lives.
    I just take any picture I want and import it into the Palm Desktop media app. Then I click "resize" and it sizes it for the Treo. I googled "pink desktop wallpaper", went to the "images" page and right clicked/saved whatever I liked. It's really easy...

Longstrider...I haven't had that problem at all. Maybe another app screwin' with DBP?
    What I'd like to see is the ability to specify the background wallpaper's zoom and pan setting; with a mini real-time "preview". Windows Mobile's implementation is pretty much spot-on.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    I think DBP personnel is on vaca, they havent touch base on this thread in awhile
    I checked from my phone for update they have 1.301 I haven't found any new yahoos though .. I'm totally kindred with Dyno's post (6 back) I seem to use the all category most in contacts also...Although on looking closer at the options on top 20.... thats pretty handy to ....hmmmmm . We reeealy need a larger screen !
    I would like to add more support to the bluetooth icon and an alerts icon request.

It would also be nice to hide the email address when you are typing names in preparation to dial. I have several Kevins in contacts and unfortunately the first two have multiple email addresses that I need to scroll through. I don't want to send emails through this screen as I have no control over which account it is going to be sent through (without going into Versamail prior to confirm the account I am on but that defeats the purpose).

It is a good product and I'm glad I installed it. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by cavingjan; 04/01/2007 at 10:24 AM.
    Great app again Would love to see later on that the DBP be able to add customized ringtones for each contact then I believe that would make this app complete as an all around Phone app Great work again. (oh and to change the on call screen, lil too boring though that might be built in and can't change??)
    problem I am having on my 650 with the trial is if I have the pc overide the handheld with the phone book entries. Is this unavoidable? At times I get so many duplicates, and don't want to buy the undupe software, so I do it manually.
    Then everything in DialbyPhoto goes white.
    I think I may be the only one, but DBP gave my 650 major issues (due to Cache, I think). I even went as far as hard resetting and reinstalling everything. Unless Cache was cleared by Reset Doctor prior to opening it, I got a permanent white screen. I also couldn't add a custom wallpaper without an "insufficent memory" message.
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE
    Don't know what they did but 1.3 finally seems to be stable for me. I can even add a custom wallpaper. Cool program when working...
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE