Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    tj,

In the "Last 20" view, there is no option to go to the "call details" page. In the other views, you can. Is it possible to add "call details" link in the "Last 20" view? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    tj,

In the "Last 20" view, there is no option to go to the "call details" page. In the other views, you can. Is it possible to add "call details" link in the "Last 20" view? Thanks.
    I too noticed this.

Does anyone with a treo 650 have problems with the contacts page freezing up on them? When I begin to type a letter the app automatically switches to the contact screen, and then freezes. Or if I go to the contacts screen and begin to type, the same thing happens.
    It would be nice to have the last 20 view distinguish between the type of numbers displayed (missed, incoming, outgoing). A little icon to the left of the number would be nice.

Also, it would be nice to have a missed call icon indicator in the main view (next to the sms icon?) which will only disappear after viewing the missed calls list.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow View Post
    It would be nice to have the last 20 view distinguish between the type of numbers displayed (missed, incoming, outgoing). A little icon to the left of the number would be nice.

Also, it would be nice to have a missed call icon indicator in the main view (next to the sms icon?) which will only disappear after viewing the missed calls list.
    That would be nice, but this is the last 20 PEOPLE - not CALLS. I think the best he could do is show what the last form of contact was (missed, outgoing, incoming). You could have missed or called a person 20 times but it would only count once in the last 20 list.
    tj...

Can you offer something like the Crimson package in other colors, like pink for those of us not fortunate enough to get the cool colored Treos?
  6.    #366  
    download:
    prc
    zip

Whats new?

http://www.gx-5.com/misc/bgexplain.jpg
    download:
    prc
    zip
    http://www.iheartpaws.com/forums/ima...oonaner2gy.gifI made this request for the background transparency as soon as the original background colors were introduced. Thanks for implementing it. I think it will make the background color a much more usable feature. http://img118.exs.cx/img118/7837/d0kcheers.gif
    Last edited by MarkY; 03/20/2007 at 07:58 AM.
    You dudes are totally "AWESOME"!
    I love this program.

One request - will helpers be added at some point? For example, I use Datebook 6 for my calendar and I'd like to be able to update it.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I was wondering if you have a package deal where one can purchase all (DBP, wallpaper, Memo) for a discounted price. Oh, and Thumbscreen.

Thanks!
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    I purchased the wallpaper pack, but I have no idea why. They're just .jpgs of different colors so I wasted $4.95. I thought it was necessary to change the background of DBP, but I found I can use any pic I want as long as it's Treo size...
    I also bought the Wallpaper Bundle, look at it this way. You just supported an outstanding developer, not a waste. I got plenty of wallpapers of my own, but GX-5 has some good ones too. If you can front $4.95, well then your supporting a good cause.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I also bought the Wallpaper Bundle, look at it this way. You just supported an outstanding developer, not a waste. I got plenty of wallpapers of my own, but GX-5 has some good ones too. If you can front $4.95, well then your supporting a good cause.
    Okay...I feel better now. I would have paid more for DBP anyway...
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Anyway to show bluetooth on? I also miss my application shortcut keys that I had set up in the favorite's page - anyway for users to create their own shortcuts? Other than that, I love it! I downloaded the Crimson "red" wallpapers and my 680's looking groovy.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    don't feel bad you could have bought photodial by electricpocket like me compared to dialbyphoto that really was a waste of money, but oh well it was the best option @ the time...
    HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    don't feel bad you could have bought photodial by electricpocket like me compared to dialbyphoto that really was a waste of money, but oh well it was the best option @ the time...
    Wasn't it the only option at the time?
    is there anyway to call back a number that u missed and add *67 to the front so to block your number?

the only way i noticed to do this is :
    go to call Log, last 20, find number, move to the right to copy phone...
    there is no place in DBP to paste the TN now, u have to go to default dial pad and menu / paste number then manually go in front of number and input *67 then dial...

there has to be a shorter way, lol

i also have the phone button optioned to go to dialpad if i hit while in DBP, cant it be made as a toggle?
    so if i hit phone button it goes to dial pad and if i hit again it goes back to main menu, right now u have to hit the back button on screen, instead of just hitting the phone button again
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    Anyway to show bluetooth on? I also miss my application shortcut keys that I had set up in the favorite's page - anyway for users to create their own shortcuts? Other than that, I love it! I downloaded the Crimson "red" wallpapers and my 680's looking groovy.
    I too missed my favorite keys. So, I went and bought Butler. It allows you to use your favorite keys from the original Phone program anywhere and at anytime! For the record, I think Butler, Phone Tech, and DialByPhoto is just an incredible combination and would highly recommend using the three together!!

Another plus is that, unlike Palm, the developers for DBP and Butler/Phone Tech are very responsive. That fact alone says a lot about a company these days. Not to mention that because they DO listen to their customers and DO beta-testing with their customers, they have both come up with superior products that are just what the customer wants and are very stable!

Products based on what the consumer wants... now there's a novel idea! *cough*Palm*cough*
    Just an FYI, I hit Check For Update last night, & got version 1.301, not sure of the info though.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Just an FYI, I hit Check For Update last night, & got version 1.301, not sure of the info though.
    Version 1.301 -3/21/07
    Enhancement Improved Background image management and flexibility to select any color overlay and to adjust its visibility.