Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
  1.    #321  
    New Build
    Further refinement to last 20, allowing you to create calender and task entry.
    Also exprimenting with "From Where?", giving you info on where call originated from
    Download Prc here
    Mac users Download Zip here
    When installing, no need to uninstall current version you are running, just install this over it.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    On the last 20, under more, 'Create Calender Entry'... spelled wrong..
    The reverse lookup is spiffy though
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Digging the "From Where?" feature. Very cool addition.
    Global Posts
    634 Global Posts
    This program just keeps getting better and better. I'm loving the last 20 view.
    Great, why did I buy YourCall as well?
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    The "From Where?" option does not seem to work. When I click on it, nothing happens.
  7.    #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    The "From Where?" option does not seem to work. When I click on it, nothing happens.
    What browser do you use?
    Sorry, I didn't know the "From Where?" works in conjunction with a browser. I thought it shows you where the caller is calling from like "CityID". My Treo currently is not subscribed for online access.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    With the option turned on to go to the dialpad (or whatever) when the phone button is pressed on the default screen, I feel like pressing the phone button again when on the dialpad should send you back to the main screen -
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfrog View Post
    With the option turned on to go to the dialpad (or whatever) when the phone button is pressed on the default screen, I feel like pressing the phone button again when on the dialpad should send you back to the main screen -
    I wouldn't mind seeing this feature, too. Also, when I have an alert (flashing little yellow bell), it only sporadically shows up in DialByPhoto. Sometimes it doesn't show up at all; other times, irregular blinks. It's hard to see, either way.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I haven't spent much time lately trying to dress up my 650 since it is so yesterday now with the 680, 700, and 750's out. I especially haven't waded through a 330 post thread in forever. But this very cool app has "forced" me to do just that. I look forward to the implemenation of some the feature requests by users and whatever tj8212 comes up with.

Something I think would be really nice is a bunch more icons. Maybe creating these would be a welcome break from coding. As a coder myself I know I need a distraction every now and then to maintain my focus (sounds like an oxymoron but it works).
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I'm curious - why is the battery indicator in DBP so off? Can it only show full, half, empty? Seems like it could have a few more levels. Just a thought.
    I've noticed another problem:-

DBP will convert text strings in the phone number field into numbers and dial them. e.g.,

Mobile: 99999999 (Australia)

The number that gets dialled will be 99999999xxxxxxxxxx where the last bit are some numbers that gets added (or is that converted?).

This doesn't happen with the inbuilt app. Is this a feature? If so, I'd rather have it as an option as I usually put text after the numbers to distinguish locale (some of my contacts have phone numbers in differing cities/countries).
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    @tj8212

Is it possible to give me an Option to Disable the Photo-Area, to get more Room for Appointments & ToDos ?
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Quote Originally Posted by B@tze View Post
    @tj8212

Is it possible to give me an Option to Disable the Photo-Area, to get more Room for Appointments & ToDos ?
    Yeah, I second this request. Would make DBP the closest thing to Windows Mobile's Today screen.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    I just purchased this program, it's great ...thanks! Am I suppose to be using the version on the website or the latest version floating around this thread? Are they the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    New Build
    Further refinement to last 20, allowing you to create calender and task entry.
    Also exprimenting with "From Where?", giving you info on where call originated from
    Download Prc here
    Mac users Download Zip here
    When installing, no need to uninstall current version you are running, just install this over it.
    This One
    Okay...thanks. That's the one I'm using...
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    What browser do you use?

he's probably having the same problem I was having... blazer has always been my default browser, but since the top 5 builds came out I have to go into preferences> default apps> and hit done to get anything related to blazer to work... I don't change anything in the preferences, I just hit done..

previously when you suggested I check my browser preferences I would check and exit the screen without hitting done... because blazer was already selected...
  20.    #340  
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/dbf_9.jpg
    Today is Red Monday, as in the launch of Cingularís Crimson Treo. Just in time for a new build of DialByPhoto.
    Whats new

Navigations revamed.
    -All buttons have better onfocus
    -Voicemail icon now lorge
    Improved Last 20
    Minor improvements hear and there

download prc here
    download zip here

Also, check out our Crimson Celebration
    http://www.gx-5.com/specials/treo680crimson.htm