Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    My web search works in 1.082
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  2.    #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    Can anybody duplicate this with a spint 650? Or is it just a problem on my end? Prior to the top5 builds it was working fine...

when I say it no longer works, I mean after I type in a search term, and hit go, nothing happens, it doesn't launch blazer...
    Have you by chance used other browsers other than blazer?
    If so you need to go to Preference application( go to home launcher and scroll to Prefs).
    In Peferences Under Default apps, next to the text "Browser", open the list and select Web, even if it looks selected, reselect it and press Done. What may have happend if you used another browser and deleted it is that the Treo may still think it is the default, so doing this sets it back to the blazer browser
    tj8212,

Do you have the link to the latest version? On the your main site, it still says version 1.02 and here you have version 1.08; but the version 1.08 is dated 2/27/07 and the version 1.02 is dated 3/1/07 (does not have 5-way display). Thanks.
  4.    #304  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    tj8212,

Do you have the link to the latest version? On the your main site, it still says version 1.02 and here you have version 1.08; but the version 1.08 is dated 2/27/07 and the version 1.02 is dated 3/1/07 (does not have 5-way display). Thanks.
    Right. on the main site 1.02 is the one officially available.
    1.1 which has top 5 is still under testing and refinement . You can download it here
    Download Prc here
    Mac users Download Zip here
    When installing, no need to uninstall current version you are running, just install this over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dchec View Post
    I didn't see this mentioned before, but I think it would be nice to be able to see the entire next appointment. Now, it's cut off by the number of message / emails / voicemails.

BTW, this program ROCKS.
    I agree. Maybe those three icons could be move to the top bar (in between the Date and the Time).
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    I agree. Maybe those three icons could be move to the top bar (in between the Date and the Time).
    I did notice that in some views the appointment is not next to those icons... but I'd still like to be able to see more characters in the appointment (or maybe split over two lines?)
    One thing I've noticed with the appointments is that often times it jumps pretty far ahead. For example I have "Work: 8:30 - 5" in my phone then maybe a 7pm appointment. By around 10am it's already showing the 7pm appointment, whereas in the Phone app it's still showing Work until later on in the day.

Does this make sense?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    One thing I've noticed with the appointments is that often times it jumps pretty far ahead. For example I have "Work: 8:30 - 5" in my phone then maybe a 7pm appointment. By around 10am it's already showing the 7pm appointment, whereas in the Phone app it's still showing Work until later on in the day.

Does this make sense?
    Does to me... I guess since you're already in the middle of a current appointment, it's moving on to the next.
    I know what you mean. If you have two appointments; let's say one is at 0800-0900 and the other one is at 1400-1500 on 3/3/07. At 0000 or 1200pm on 3/3/07, it'll display the first appointment (0800-0900). It'll display up until 0800; that's when it'll display the 2nd appointment (1400-1500). When it reaches 1400 or 2pm, it does not display anything anymore. If you only have one appointment, it does not show anything after the first appointment.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I'd like to be able to use Datebk versus the default app Contact. Would be nice to have a choice.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I have something that hopefully is an "easy" tweak to the settings.

In the Settings>Start Screen there is the option to check "Show appointment, email and messaging information on homescreen." I would really like to show email and messaging information but NOT appointments.

Could you separate these into two check boxes; one for "show appointments" and the other for "show email and messaging"?

Thanks!
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T
    Could you separate these into two check boxes; one for "show appointments" and the other for "show email and messaging"?
    Quote Originally Posted by simba
    I'd like to be able to use Datebk versus the default app Contact. Would be nice to have a choice.
    I'd like to see both of these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    Yes I Double Dib Datebk ability
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    Have you by chance used other browsers other than blazer?
    If so you need to go to Preference application( go to home launcher and scroll to Prefs).
    In Peferences Under Default apps, next to the text "Browser", open the list and select Web, even if it looks selected, reselect it and press Done. What may have happend if you used another browser and deleted it is that the Treo may still think it is the default, so doing this sets it back to the blazer browser
    I use Xiino also, but blazer has always been set as the default... I haven't uninstalled or updated Xiino in months... Oh well I will just stick with the older version until one of the top5 versions works for me...
  15.    #315  
    New Build

Call Log's Recent now changed to Last 20 and now includes incoming, outgoing and missed calls

Download Prc here
    Mac users Download Zip here
    When installing, no need to uninstall current version you are running, just install this over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    New Build

Call Log's Recent now changed to Last 20 and now includes incoming, outgoing and missed calls
    This I like. Much more useful, to me anyway, than the recent list (I know, it came from the default phone app).
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I saw an appointment in this program the other day and thought it picked up my Datebk stuff! But then realized that the default calendar on the 680 picked up my appointments in Datebk. It didn't do this on my 650. I checked further and the default Calendar did pick up all my Datebk appts. I prefer Datebk since it has more options to use. But this is interesting!
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Last 20 is much better! And, the Call Log seems more reliable so far - no blank screens yet.

But, anyway to squeeze in the Last 20 screen arrows to indicate Incoming or Outgoing?
    This is why I love the Palm O.S. It's da Peoples ! Great work ! Thanks
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Just installed the latest beta:
    -the call log is awesome, well done
    -the appointment area is too small - perhaps have the option for appointment shown OR the email/voicemail/message indicators. I know I'd be okay without them.. I don't even use the right email program (versamail, so that indicator is useless to me). Who does use versamail? Is it a majority? It seems odd to limit it to versamail, and not really give an option to remove it (without removing the rest)

Just my two cents. Looks great though!