Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    for the home screen, is there any way to change the default app for the appointments?
    I am using TMP as my calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by tckober73 View Post
    for the home screen, is there any way to change the default app for the appointments?
    I am using TMP as my calendar.
    I would like to see this as well. I am a DateBk6 user.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Good to see an update but there is still a problem with some of the images going to the contacts list instead of dialing the number.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    Good to see an update but there is still a problem with some of the images going to the contacts list instead of dialing the number.
    Yes, this seems to be a problem with whatever is set as your first contact. Also when you exit DBP and go back in, it defaults to the third contact in your list. In the short-term I have just set my primary contact to number three in the list, but obviously things are not supposed to work that way. Awesome application BTW.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I know I read it in here regarding the font size. It's pretty small for me to read and I do use reading glasses, and the yellow color isn't bright enough to see. I don't have any problems making calls from my contact list on this new version. I'm getting the hang of using it, and it's still a pretty good app.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    All functions seem to work for me, the web too.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    Same problem here, appears not to be fixed, occurs with the last 2 versions, on my Treo 650...

BTW it only does it in "top 5" mode.. works fine in other modes... Kinda disappointing not being able to use the new mode though...
    Last edited by joele; 02/27/2007 at 03:06 PM.
    having same issue still, there is a need for another update
  9.    #289  
    This should fix the issue where you select a photo contact and instead of calling it shows the Contact LookUp screen. Thanks

Download Prc here
    Mac users Download Zip here
    When installing, no need to uninstall current version you are running, just install this over it.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    OK, I just installed the updated version (above) and so far it seems to be working great. Problem with the picture(s) going to the contact list is gone. Thanks!
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Will the call log bug ever be fixed?

Also, is there any way to put a "New Contact" button when viewing the Contacts? Even if the button just links to the regular blank contact fill-in thing.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    update seemed to correct issue, thanks !
    is anyone having any issues with names and numbers getting scrambled, i will see a name with the wrong number and so forth.. if i go into my default phonebook all the names and numbers are correct but all wrong in dial by photo... also having intermittent resets on incoming calls.. i notice it when i hit ignore on the incoming call, treo 700p...

i am also using takephone, not sure if there is a conflict with the two telephony applications, they always played nicely together, just noticed issues when i updated to the top 5 version of dial by photo
  14.    #294  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is anyone having any issues with names and numbers getting scrambled, i will see a name with the wrong number and so forth.. if i go into my default phonebook all the names and numbers are correct but all wrong in dial by photo
    Is this in the top 5 view?

As for resets when ignoring in call we are very sorry about this.

What version of TAKEphONE are you using?

Try this. Disable Reject by SMS in dialbyphoto, by going to Settings>Reject by Sms and unchecking enable and see if resets still happen when you ignore calls. Please follow up with us at support@gx-5.com on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Yes, this seems to be a problem with whatever is set as your first contact. Also when you exit DBP and go back in, it defaults to the third contact in your list. In the short-term I have just set my primary contact to number three in the list, but obviously things are not supposed to work that way. Awesome application BTW.
    I am still seeing this issue with the latest build. Can anyone confirm? I'm on a Sprint 700p.
  16.    #296  
    We changed the order see below
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/dbp_8.jpg
    So this is why the third contact is the one in default.
    The first contact is always at location 1, and so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    We changed the order see below
    So this is why the third contact is the one in default.
    The first contact is always at location 1, and so forth.
    Excellent. Not a problem as long as I know how it works. Thanks.
    I didn't see this mentioned before, but I think it would be nice to be able to see the entire next appointment. Now, it's cut off by the number of message / emails / voicemails.

BTW, this program ROCKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    Is this in the top 5 view?

As for resets when ignoring in call we are very sorry about this.

What version of TAKEphONE are you using?

Try this. Disable Reject by SMS in dialbyphoto, by going to Settings>Reject by Sms and unchecking enable and see if resets still happen when you ignore calls. Please follow up with us at support@gx-5.com on this.

yes, with top 5 view

takephone version 7.0 build 26

i have reject by sms only to photo contacts and the person that called me wasnt in the photo contacts... this happens intermittenly though, cannot duplicate regulary
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    bug report

sprint/650

on the newest buid(top5) the web search function no longer works
    Can anybody duplicate this with a spint 650? Or is it just a problem on my end? Prior to the top5 builds it was working fine...

when I say it no longer works, I mean after I type in a search term, and hit go, nothing happens, it doesn't launch blazer...