1.    #1  
    In OS4, hacks were common, and supported. OS5 did away with 'em, but my T3 had a lower menu bar that always displayed the time. Is there such an animal as a pop-up clock hack that's activated by an assignable stylus swipe?

At present, I have to exit the program I'm in to see the time, since I don't wear a watch.

Calculator would be helpful, too.
  2.    #2  
    Downloading TealTools....let's give that a whürrl.

Ugh....better not...looks like a crash waiting to happen.

Requires TealMaster...an alternative to HackMaster.

Is Treo up to the task?
    Press and hold the centre button. this pops up the "alerts" dialog box, which helpfully includes the time.
  4.    #4  
    Aye, that it does. Kinda clunky, but it works. Thanks.

Any more elegant & übergeeky solutions?
    For a pop-up calculator, there's nothing better than SnapCalc, IMO. For pop-up time, give KeyguardTime+ a try.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    KeyguardTime+
    Tried loading it....says it only works with 600 & 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pighood View Post
    Tried loading it....says it only works with 600 & 650.
    You can safely ignore that message according to the author.
  8.    #8  
    Nice one. Works perfectly. Here....have a nice lager beverage.
    is there any program that would make a clock appear when the phone is on the black screen? basically on sleeping or on off mode
    Quote Originally Posted by Pighood View Post
    Nice one. Works perfectly. Here....have a nice lager beverage.
    Thanks, but I was thinking how much better that would taste accompanied by something solid, like, maybe a porkchop?
  11.    #11  
    Oyum.
    The 680 already has the time and date in the Keyguard popup - a nice little innovation. Took me (a 650 upgrader) a while to notice.
    Visor, Treo 180g, 600, 650, 680. Optus Australia
    <sub>You might think that the favorite plant of the porcupine is the cactus, but it's thinking like that that has almost ruined this country. - <i>Jack Handey</i></sub>