Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    That's awesome. My nano does that when my treo is too close to it, but I usually don't use them anywhere near each other at the same time, thankfully.
    i think it has to do with it being cingular's service. my cingular phone also affects my computer speakers and interferes with my car radio.
    I think it is cingular's service...it's happened to my ipod with several phones. Also, my cell phone sitting too close to my work phone makes the work phone buzz funny.
    Not just Cingular. It's GSM, that wild & wacky interference causing standard. Just one more reason why CDMA is a better technology. Leave it to those wonderful bureaucrats in Urp to make the technologically backwards choice.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    When data is being transmitted on my Treo and my Norelco cordless razor is close to the Treo, it possesses the razor, lighting it up. making it start and stop etc...was a thread on that a long while back
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Not just Cingular. It's GSM, that wild & wacky interference causing standard. Just one more reason why CDMA is a better technology. Leave it to those wonderful bureaucrats in Urp to make the technologically backwards choice.
    It is just Cingular. same Treo, with Cingular SIM makes computer speaker buzz, with T-Mobile SIM no Buzz.
    GSM makes it seem like the aliens are coming through your pc when your phone rings
  9. KAP
    I'm kind of surprised this is being touted as a new issue. My Treo 650, and now 680, have long caused my iPods to change volume settings. I can't set the both of them side-by-side in my car console.
  10. KAP
    ...and, yes, my phones are all GSM.