1.    #1  
    Just bought a 3rd party battery for my 680 and it will not charge!
    I popped it into my 680 and the opening palm screen appears then that's it............nothing What is going on I say???????????
    Pray do tell................................
    Was it that 2400 mA one from Hong Kong?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pighood View Post
    It is a 1200 I think from China?
  4.    #4  
    Why? Have you had problems too mate?
    No, but that particular model is the only 3rd party battery I know of other than the Seido one, that hasn't even been released yet.
  6.    #6  
    No, but that particular model is the only 3rd party battery I know of other than the Seido one, that hasn't even been released yet.
    It's a 1200 and I even put it into the treo cradle which lit red then later to green to comply that it was fully charged, stuck it into my 680 the opening screen came on the nothing. It does just not work. So will be sending it back tomorrow.
    However I have tomorrow got a 2400 680 3rd party coming from ebay with extended battery cover too! Now let's see what happens with that!
  7.    #7  
    RIGHT!
    The 1200 3rd party battery did not chrage and not work! Sent that back today!
    My same 3rd party make arrived todasy, extended battery with cover, did not work. WHY? because they manufactured the battery case wrong. It does not owrk. The 2 clips that hold it in place are way too short!!!!!!!!! And there is not open soft push button on the battery case. Bad news!
    Sending all back today!!!
    Is Dan Quayle on this forum? (potatoE)
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.