1.    #1  
    Hi all, Iím a noobie to these boards, and to my new treo as well (700P) but have been reading the very helpful info/advice given. Thanks in advance to those who reply! I apologize if this has already been asked/answered, I could not find the answer.
    When I download an email attachment from Yahoo mail on my 700P, where does it go? How do I delete the attachments I no longer want to free up space?

Thanks!
    It's probably saved in the app called "Documents to Go". Look for the icon with the word "Documents" under it.
    good luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Are you using Versamail or going to the web? I don't think you can download attachments by going to the web. I might be wrong on that.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the replies. I checked in docs to go - didn't see them. I went to my yahoo mail account set up thru versamail.
    No clue what happened to my attachments after I viewed them. ???
    I've had a problem on certain servers stripping out the attachment and giving me an "incorrect file size" error in Versamail. The attachments are stuck on the root of the RAM. You can find them using a file explorer program like Resco explorer.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    I've had a problem on certain servers stripping out the attachment and giving me an "incorrect file size" error in Versamail. The attachments are stuck on the root of the RAM. You can find them using a file explorer program like Resco explorer.
    I didn't have this problem. I was able to download and view the attachment with no errors. But when I left the email service, what happens to the download? Is it in some temp folder that will be deleted or overwritten eventually? Or can I view it again without downloading it again? If they are just taking up space, how can I find them and delete them?
    There is a folder called /palm/Blazer/Download.

Ben
    Get yourself a file explorer and you should be able to locate the files. The Palm directory structure is pretty much "dump everything here" right onto the RAM.
    Try using Snappermail. It handles attachments very well.
    Ok, just to help you clarify.
    When you download an attachment into Versamail (from any account), it is still within Versamail until you maybe choose to copy or move it somewhere else (like memory card). You can use Docs to Go to view the attachment (if in this case it is a Word file).
    So if you want that Word file to show up in Docs to Go, first copy or move the attachment to your SD card, and it is saved in a Docs folder within the Palm folder.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....