1.    #1  
    Hey gang! I posted a review of the 680 when I got it and I figured I'd post a follow-up.

I am still very satified with the device. I have grown acustomed to the newer stylus and have finally adapted to the new button placement. I still think it is the best sounding cell phone I have ever had and my data useage has been wonderful.

Of course, the big complaint is the battery life. Yes, it is not good. I do like the lighter weight that the slimmer battery gives but an extended battery would certainly be welcomed. Of course, I have several chances throughout the day to charge my battery so it is not as huge an issue for me as it will be to some.

Overall, I would highly recommend the 680 to anyone!!!

Drew
    I concur. The home and menu button are still a little awkward for me, and as soon as there is an extened life battery, I am on board. But over all, still real happy with it.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Will they make an extended battery that is the same size?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371 View Post
    Will they make an extended battery that is the same size?
    We are all hoping so.