Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Here are my results with Phlash Photo. Personally it helps some for extremely close up picture shots. But, I am not all that impressed. If I was going to give it a rating from one to five, I would have to give it a three rating. But it is probably the best device on the market right now to improve picture quality in low light situations. I hope this helps some of you photographers out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How are you using it with your Treo? Have you attached it? If so, to the Treo or a case? Also, is it annoying to have to hold the button in while shooting? Seems like it would be better if it was just an on/off button on it.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    well let me ask then is there anything so special with the phoneplash that I couldn't use one of those mini led flashlights? is there more than one or a larger than normal led in phonephlash?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C View Post
    How are you using it with your Treo? Have you attached it? If so, to the Treo or a case? Also, is it annoying to have to hold the button in while shooting? Seems like it would be better if it was just an on/off button on it.
    I place it on the back of my Treo Phlash Photo has a large button so I hold the button down and then press the center button on the Treo 5 way and then I snap my picture. I am going to try using a $5.00 flashlight and see if it is any better.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12