1.    #1  
    Have Missing Sync and a 1GB card in my 680. If I wanted to upgrade to an 8GB card, is there a way to dump all the contents, including playlists, subfolders, etc, into a folder on my computer desktop, and then transfer that bunch o' data onto a new, larger SD card?

If it's done within the conduit settings of Missing Sync, which boxes to activate? Where then is the data stored on my Mac?
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pighood View Post
    Have Missing Sync and a 1GB card in my 680. If I wanted to upgrade to an 8GB card, is there a way to dump all the contents, including playlists, subfolders, etc, into a folder on my computer desktop, and then transfer that bunch o' data onto a new, larger SD card?

If it's done within the conduit settings of Missing Sync, which boxes to activate? Where then is the data stored on my Mac?
    I do not think that your treo 680 supports a 8GB SD card. I think that the max might be 4GB, because thats the limit of the SD card specification. The larger cards are called SDHC.

To transfer it to a mac get a card reader and plug it in. Then the card should show up as a external drive in Finder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ion++ View Post
    I do not think that your treo 680 supports a 8GB SD card. I think that the max might be 4GB, because thats the limit of the SD card specification. The larger cards are called SDHC.

To transfer it to a mac get a card reader and plug it in. Then the card should show up as a external drive in Finder.
    According to another thread in this discussion forum, the SDHC devices work fine on the 680.

I use a software product called card export by softick that mounts the sd card on the macintosh desktop. It works flawlessly.
  4.    #4  
    Softick is PC only.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ion++ View Post
    Perfection. Works perfectly. Perfect.

Mazel Tov, meng.