1.    #1  
    So heres the story about 2 months ago I cracked the screen on my 650 while deployed overseas, since then there have beeen no problems using it ust cant see partials of the screen. So today I decide after about 10 months to sync the treo to ensure all contacts and misc. are saved inlight of the 700p showing up on wed.. Well after going through the process I notice that no matter what the phone keeps rebooting. I tried to emove the battery and also pressed the reset button under the cover with a needle still nothing. Anyone have any ideas, and yes I tried a search. Thanks in advance
    What does the Hotsync Log say?

Try disabling all conduits and see if the reset occurs. Enable the conduits one by one to see which one is causing problems.

Try running dbScan to remove deleted records. Search here for discussion on dbScan before using it.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by tegedrex View Post
    So heres the story about 2 months ago I cracked the screen on my 650 while deployed overseas, since then there have beeen no problems using it ust cant see partials of the screen. So today I decide after about 10 months to sync the treo to ensure all contacts and misc. are saved inlight of the 700p showing up on wed.. Well after going through the process I notice that no matter what the phone keeps rebooting. I tried to emove the battery and also pressed the reset button under the cover with a needle still nothing. Anyone have any ideas, and yes I tried a search. Thanks in advance
    Are you saying the unit is in continual reboot mode -- even after battery removal?

If so -- leave the battery out for 30 minutes -- then put it back in.

If that doesn't work you may need to do a warm/system reset to get it to stop.

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001