Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I'm away from home and would like to use USB modem to connect to the internet on mom's computer. The problem is I don't have the Palm install disk for the Treo 700p and I'm not about to do a 40MB download on dial-up from Palm's web site. Since I have no plans of ever syncing my phone with this computer, all I really need is the 700p driver for Windows XP.

If anyone could PM me that driver, or point me to a download location, I'd be very grateful!
    you can go to a direct dealer like verizon and sprint they usually have cds and u can use just the driver happend to me too but i didnt know u could download from website so i did that
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not going to be anywhere near a Sprint store any time soon and needed it sooner, rather than later. Hoping some kind soul with a CD handy will send me a copy. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by arielmt View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not going to be anywhere near a Sprint store any time soon and needed it sooner, rather than later. Hoping some kind soul with a CD handy will send me a copy. ;-)
    by when do u need it i can make a copy and ship it to you

just pay the shipping
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Thanks for trying to help, but I was looking to get the file now or in the next few hours.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arielmt View Post
    Hoping some kind soul with a CD handy will send me a copy. ;-)
    Let me clarify to say that I am not looking for a copy of the entire CD, just the [b]driver[b] file that will allow Windows XP to recognize the Treo 700p. Thanks!