1.    #1  
    I've been checking the posts for software that disables alarms while you are on a call. TreoGuard and VolumeCare come to mind.

I unfortunately leave my headset on even when off a call because I may be driving or continuing to work on my laptop.

Does anyone know of software that will disable the alarm sound from going to the headset whether you are in a call or not?
    weeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by shahman View Post
    I've been checking the posts for software that disables alarms while you are on a call. TreoGuard and VolumeCare come to mind.

I unfortunately leave my headset on even when off a call because I may be driving or continuing to work on my laptop.

Does anyone know of software that will disable the alarm sound from going to the headset whether you are in a call or not?
    You can use ProfileCare to control the volume of alarm sounds. It will give you more control over the different sound settings than is available through the stock Treo Prefs application.

Jeff
    butler or phone technician do this (I can't remember which one - but both are from hobbyist software)
  4.    #4  
    All the above applications do shut the alarm sounds off during a call, however I still have not found anything that will just shut the alarms sounds off if the headset is in the jack.
    weeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by shahman View Post
    All the above applications do shut the alarm sounds off during a call, however I still have not found anything that will just shut the alarms sounds off if the headset is in the jack.
    If you want a custom solution send me an email at support AT GoTreoSoftware.com.

Jeff