1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the Treo and this forum. I was wondering if the agenda view of the calendar can be used as the background on the phone? Thanks.
    it could but you would need a screen shot program and take a screen shot everyday. Also, the upper bar doesn't due it for you?

Finally, I think you gave me my first app idea. I'll have to look into it some more. But thank you for the idea.
    Google is my Best Friend

The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
    You do realize you can launch Calendar or any other app while you're on the phone, just by using the buttons as you would normally?
  4.    #4  
    The upper bar is nice, but I would like to see more. This way I'm constantly reminded all day about what needs to get done. I don't use the touch pad keys and I feel it's alot of wasted space for just a photo. Although being able to set a photo background (like you can on agenda) would be nice. I know you can launch it at any time. I just think it would be a nice option. I'm not crazy about the 2day app. It appears to have to many other things that I dont want. By the way I have a 700p. Thanks.
    When you are on a call, press the "calender" button.