Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There's a free app called watchM out there that has simple alarms and it basically a clock app. But it's got good and easy timers and alarms.

The thing I wish I could find is something to change the default alarm screen that would allow for changing the snooze duration. I've gotten spoiled by the ability to do it in outlook.
    Mine worked fine on my 600 and 650 but on my 700P....when the alarms goes off, it keeps on ringing or vibrating(whichever way I have it sent) for 30 secs before it stops. I cannot just cancel it or hit the snooze as it keeps ringing or vibrating for 30 secs. I emailed Treoalarm support and he is unaware of this glitch but does not have a 700P to test

Quote Originally Posted by lazybummm View Post
    I've had the treo alarm on my 600 for a years, and it has worked great! It wakes me up everytime, I've used my cellphone as my alarm clock for years, and when I first got the treo, that was my major concern, after finding treo alarm, all of that went away. I now am going over to the 700p, the first tryout worked very well....very convenient, you can set it by day/weekly.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffandpamsmith View Post
    I cant find it. I have ZLauncher, Butler, but they all seem to be tied to events. I just want somthing that wakes my up at the set time. Something loud and repetitious, like the ring tone.

I searched, and still cant tell, but there's an alarm app for free I will otherwise use. Just seemed a simple thing that would already be there.
    yeah its one in worldclock. its a strange place for palm to put it. it works pretty well. that flight of the bumble bee alarm is annoying as hell though...
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    My vote's for Watchmaker http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=79688. Not only is it free, but it can also snooze.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12