1.    #1  
    I'm a novice but am trying to learn the capabilities of my 700p. I downloaded the EReader that came with the Sprint installation disc, but its a 10 day trial version. It may becime EReader Lite at that time, but I'm not sure. Will that be all I need to read a downloaded book?

I did purchase ZLauncher, and read on a search that ZReader Lite is included...I didnt know and am having trouble fining it, but back to the basis question. All I want to do is out an occasional book on my treo, nothing fancy. Will either of these "Lites" do the job?
  2.    #2  
    I'm a novice but am trying to learn the capabilities of my 700p. I downloaded the EReader that came with the Sprint installation disc, but its a 10 day trial version. It may becime EReader Lite at that time, but I'm not sure. Will that be all I need to read a downloaded book?

I did purchase ZLauncher, and read on a search that ZReader Lite is included...I didnt know and am having trouble fining it, but back to the basis question. All I want to do is out an occasional book on my treo, nothing fancy. Will either of these "Lites" do the job?
  3.    #3  
    OK, after an hour more searching, I think what I have is fine.

(and you wonder why newbies just ask instead of searching...its like asking what time it is and being told how to build a watch).
    eReader for palm is free. The Pro version is $.9.95 you can download the free eReader version here..

There are many free downloadable conversion programs to be able to convert almost any format to be read by eReader. I have been using it for about 8 years now.

eBooks can be stored on the SD card or in main memory.
    Threads merged. please do not double-post.
    And of course there is Mobipocket which is free, coupled with baen.com/library, which is free. Works for me.
    Don't forget to check out manybooks.net.