Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hey

Does anybody know the availability of the Treo 680 (Artic) in NYC? My friend is there this weekend from the UK and I was hoping she can pick one up.

Either the Rockefeller centre or the airports - JFK, La Guardia or Newark? I'm not sure which one she's flying out of yet, I'm waiting for an sms back.

The airport stores, are they before or after customs?

Or does anybody know anywhere else in NYC that has them?

I'm going to owe my friend big when she gets back thats for sure!

Thanks in advance!
    I was in the rockefeller store one week ago, they did not have any of the colors available. They were expecting them within 1-2 weeks. You can call and ask if they've arrived.
    Newark terminal A has the graphite in stock. Was just there today.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Crock

I've called all the stores listed on the palm site in NYC and they only have graphite (JFK has copper as well).

Anybody have any ideas where else might have an artic in stock?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Damn palm for selling only graphite in the UK. Grrrrrr.
    The Laguardia airport store had white today and it's before security next to the United Airlines checkin. I'd call first of course.

Maybe they can overnite it from the other stores like cleveland or SFO or Atlanta since I understand overnite shipping is free right now. Just have it sent to your friend and I'll bet they are even happier not to have to schlep to find it. New York is a pretty major volume location, that's why we get 4 stores of our own.