1.    #1  
    When I'm listening to music from my Treo via Aux in my Prius AND have the car charger connected, I have static. Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes?
    I don't have a Prius, but I have the same problem - static when listening to the Treo via the AUX input to my car stereo when the Treo is plugged in to the cigarette lighter. I had the same problem when I used an FM transmitter, before I had a stereo with an AUX input. I guess we need a powerline filter?
    Seidio says I need to use a Ground Loop Isolator filter. I haven't tried it yet, because the cord is too short to reach the AUX jack. May try this weekend. Will let you know the results
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhboyd View Post
    Seidio says I need to use a Ground Loop Isolator filter. I haven't tried it yet, because the cord is too short to reach the AUX jack. May try this weekend. Will let you know the results
    I'm curious to know your results...
    Couldn't try it for a long time, but apparently the static does go away when using the ground loop. I will go by Radio Shack today and try to get a different cable to make it work.
    Finally got the right combination of cables to connect to the AUX jack with the ground loop isolator. NO Static. Works very well.