Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I was wondering if you could purchase the screws that hold the phone together anywhere? I was cleaning out the back of my phone the other day and noticed that 3 of the 4 screws were not in the phone anymore. This cannot be good. Not sure how I missed them falling out.
    I noticed the same problem with my phone, I just took it back to the sprint store and they replaced them for free.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Much cheaper to buy a set of 5 for $5.95 instead of $3 for only one screw. Check out this posting for more details.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I have screws that fit the Treo for sale. They have a different head than the OEM screws (hex as opposed to Torx) but are otherwise the same. $10 for a whole set or $2 per screw. PM or email me at adz1966@sprintpcs.com.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I just purchased a complete screw set for $5 from http://www.promobility.com
    It should arrive early next week. It's not listed on their site but I emailed them. I don't know if that is a special price because I also ordered a new housing...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Awesome, thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I bought a keyboard from this guy, and he included a screw for free.
    I'm sure he has plenty others to spare, just email him and see.

His name is Harold Carpenter: hscarp@prismlink.net

good luck
    One missing screw won't hurt anything unless it is the one for the antenna. It just means you bought a refurbished phone.