1.    #1  
    I have a 680 that has Activesync built into Versamail. Looking for opinions on if this is the best way to setup work email (have Exchange 2003 at work).

Also, if it is, I've done the initial setup for allowing my user account to check mobile email, but it still doesn't work. Is it required to have outlook web access setup? Is there anything else that needs to be setup on the server end?

Thanks
    Its not bad at all as a setup, however there is not a clean/nice way to seperate personal and work info.

On the server end, you/IT manager needs to check on mobile devices in active directory, and then first remove the security and enable it one by one as the certificate checking end of things can be icky depending on your enterprise setup.

I am about that far as to knowing what goes on with AS and the 680, but have had no issues syncing once all my user name and server info was into the Treo.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
  3.    #3  
    For those on the Exchange 2003 administration side, do you know if it is required to have outlook web access enabled to use active sync?
    CHeck out the thread at Brighthand u started for that admin link. I have one somewhere in my archives, but a search at MS.com would give you any additional needs.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.