1.    #1  
    Anyone get this app working with the 680? My HT820s pair fine and cause no resets. I just don't get any sound at all.
  2.    #2  
    Beta 1.08 is out. But, I can't get it to work
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Only phone voice supported over bluetooth. No stereo audio from say the ptunes app or anything like that, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
  4.    #4  
    Are you familiar with a program made by Softick......... Check it out. Softick.com
    smileboy, I'm waiting patiently in hopes that Softick updates a version to be compatible with the 680. I read on a few posts and some members have tried basically all the versions (Old and new) to no avail. HURRY UP SOFTICK!
  6.    #6  
    Softick says that beta 1.08 was updated for the 680. But, it still doesn't work
    I have the same problem. SAG connects to my HT820 fine, but no audio comes through. Softick's website says it's BETA support for the 680 so far...
    same for me. it connects without a problem, but i don't hear a thing.
    hopefully softick solves it asap
  9.    #9  
    I really NEED my A2DP for my 680. any news yet?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Check out the new version 1.10 beta - it works for me and my LG hbs-110! I'm a happy camper.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge