1.    #1  
    I need AIM on my treo. Whats a good app for it?
    Toccer
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I like toccer too. I think it's great for just AIM
  4.    #4  
    Doesn't work for the Treo 700p.
    I use Causerie myself, but I use it for more than just AIM. Could be overkill if you just need that.
    I have no issue with toccer. I use it sometimes. It does kill your battery though. I don't think there is anything that comes close to Verichat besides Causerie. But I heard it has some issues. I dont like the interface either. I hope Verichat gets resurected in the future.
    Well, MantraGroup support has started making noise in their forums that a release of Causerie is due out in the next week or two. I'm hopeful about that because they usually aren't very specific about release plans.

I think the really best of both worlds might be if the Causerie guys would purchase the source from Nokia and integrate the best of each together. I'd be a super happy camper if they pulled something like that off. Just as with Causerie, I had issues with Verichat.

Only in my case, my Verichat issues resulted in several resets an hour. Had development not ceased and the fixed those, then I would have remained. But as it was, I switched to Causerie because of that. That said, it had several features Causerie still lacks. There simply is no panacea for now...
    Download latest Causerie 3.2.5 version with SMS and Always On
    Optimizations update from the below link:

http://mantragroup.com/downloads/pro...erie-3.2.5.prc