1.    #1  
    I have alot of books on CDs (audio books) and I converted many of them to MP3s so I can listen to them on my Treo 650. I currently use the free Realplayer as my MP3 player. However, it's not great at navigating through all the tracks on an audio book. Is there a FREE alternative to Realplayer? All I need is something basic to listen to MP3 audio books. Is there a "pTunes" basic that is free? Any other *free* mp3 players?

Thanks,
    Otto
    TCPMP, but I doubt it's any better at navigating.

What's the problem? The small bar to pick where you are, not picking back up where it stopped, ?
  3.    #3  
    I was having a problem navigating the realplayer on my Treo, but now I figured it out. It's actually pretty easy to use. I just thought there might be something even better.
    Although I do have one question about the Realplayer on the Treo 650: What is that weird looking button all the way to right, directly under where it shows the track time. The button has three vertical bars. Anyone know what that is?

Thanks,
    Otto
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto2005 View Post
    I have alot of books on CDs (audio books) and I converted many of them to MP3s so I can listen to them on my Treo 650. I currently use the free Realplayer as my MP3 player. However, it's not great at navigating through all the tracks on an audio book. Is there a FREE alternative to Realplayer? All I need is something basic to listen to MP3 audio books. Is there a "pTunes" basic that is free? Any other *free* mp3 players?

Thanks,
    Otto
    AeroPlayer is free with the Ogg plugin. Don't know if you want to re-rip all of your books to Ogg Vorbis format, but that is definitely an option, with better sound quality relative to the file size.
    Circle with 3 bars is shuffle (random playback).