1.    #1  
    where can I find the command stroke and escape (back) key at 680? thanks.
    The "menu" key is _almost_ a command stroke. Example: to "select all", just press MENU+S in Memo Pad.

I'm not sure what you mean by "escape" though.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pcstuff View Post
    The "menu" key is _almost_ a command stroke. Example: to "select all", just press MENU+S in Memo Pad.

I'm not sure what you mean by "escape" though.
    Thank you, pcstuff. "escape" is something like "cancel" button. I have Clie N760C and TH55 before, and they both have "back" button.
    sorry, don't think i can help you with "escape", as I don't think it exists on Palm devices.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pcstuff View Post
    sorry, don't think i can help you with "escape", as I don't think it exists on Palm devices.
    Does this imply that one has to use the pen to click "cancel" or move the highlight to "cancel" rather than some shortcut? I mean, is there any other way to cancel?
    Fieldplus has an option to make the menu button act as the command swipe when held for a moment. Don't know anthing about the back or cancel button. With the 5-way I just step over the the next button and select.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS