View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with Palm's response to the bugs the Palm Treo 700p has?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 24.53%
  • No

35 66.04%
  • I don't leave my house from fear of aliens

6 11.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Are you satisfied with Palm's response thus far?
    Last edited by noodle; 12/16/2006 at 12:33 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    It's *Poll*. A pole is what you hang flags on and what strippers dance around. Anyway, Palm just went around all the questions instead of really answering them. Not very satisfied here.
    Perhaps, instead of the "pole", it would be more appropriately be referred to as "the shaft".
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffandpamsmith View Post
    Perhaps, instead of the "pole", it would be more appropriately be referred to as "the shaft".
    OH MAN THATS FUNNY!!!!
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    A pole is what you hang flags on and what strippers dance around.
    In America, we expect our strippers to be dancing around flagpoles - just keep them away from fire because that would be wrong.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Poll, pole or shaft? Either way I didn't expect a formal response. It's more than we usually get so I'll take it. But the bar is set pretty low.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    I'm unhappy as they have basically said they're not gonna fix the "lag" issue.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    In America, we expect our strippers to be dancing around flagpoles - just keep them away from fire because that would be wrong.
    Yes, as a public service to everyone please keep your dancers away from fire. Only you can prevent stripclub fires.

On topic - I was surprised at a response at all. At least it's a start at communication if not a very satisfactory one.
    Last edited by AnonymousSource; 12/15/2006 at 03:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why would anyone be happy that Palm just told us they sold a lemon that does not work properly and they have no intention to fix it or offer any sort of resolution. I spent $400 to upgrade why?
    Click on the link below to see what is the latest with Palm fixing the issues we brought to their attention. And BTW, I don't see any stripper. What good is a pole without a stripper?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Click where?