1.    #1  
    Just got my 680 today, and threw the latest beta of the Enfora WiFi Manager on it, attached it to the sled, and BOOM!

IT WORKS!

Blazer is a little bit of a hit and miss, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but with Xiino I can confirm that WiFi is 100% working. Yes, the sled isn't very secure, as there are no holes on the back of the Treo 680's battery cover to secure the hooks on the sled, and I do have to put a little bit more pressure on it to keep it connected, but it WORKS!

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/9...4027yv4.th.jpghttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6...4028sc2.th.jpg

Please excuse the lousy pics, as I was too excited to get decent pics in. Please note that this is a beta software and firmware that I'm running. Not sure if the latest version available on the site works too.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    This is fantastic...where would the beta stuff be avalible mate???
    AUSPUG Melbourne Co-Ordinator
    Visit us at...
    Australian Palm Users Group
    That's great! Now to convince Enforza to make one physically designed for the 680....
  4.    #4  
    You can't get the beta anywhere; I got it from them directly because I was having issues connecting to my school network. They have AMAZING tech support, especially for such a niche product that has such limited demand. Two Treo-damaged thumbs up!

bruckwine: They don't need to make a new sled actually, just a battery cover that has the two holes for the hooks. That's all!

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    You can't get the beta anywhere; I got it from them directly because I was having issues connecting to my school network. They have AMAZING tech support, especially for such a niche product that has such limited demand. Two Treo-damaged thumbs up!

bruckwine: They don't need to make a new sled actually, just a battery cover that has the two holes for the hooks. That's all!
    Just a Question. Do You know if they plan to release the new driver soon? I have a Enfora Sled for my 650, and I'm planning to get a 680 soon and I would like to be able to use the sled with my new Treo.

Thanks!
    Aguila1808
    Treo 680 - Treo 650 - Enfora Wi-Fi Sled - 2 SD Cards 1GB and 2GB

6.    #6  
    No idea, but it's fairly stable so I don't think it'll be long until they release it.

Canuck PDA
    Does anyone know how we could set up an electronic petition of WiFi Sled users who would be interested in getting a custom back for the Treo 680 and the new software?
  8.    #8  
    Files in this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=131718

Maybe a mod can merge the two threads?

As for a petition...Google "online petition" and take your pick.

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    No idea, but it's fairly stable so I don't think it'll be long until they release it.
    Thanks!!!!
    Aguila1808
    Treo 680 - Treo 650 - Enfora Wi-Fi Sled - 2 SD Cards 1GB and 2GB