1.    #1  
    I downloaded the Java file from the Palm website that was linked from one of the threads on this forum. When I run the install it is asking me to "Enter the URL of the midlet that you would like to install." What the heck does that mean and what should I enter? Thanks.
    That means that Java works! Seriously now, do not worry too much about it. You can enter the Internet address where the midlet can be downloaded from. I have used it once. Have you installed any Java applications yet? Try the Gmail application - start up Blazer and go to gmail.com/app and download the app - if prompted for the device or card, take the device.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Have you installed any Java applications yet? Try the Gmail application - start up Blazer and go to gmail.com/app and download the app - if prompted for the device or card, take the device.

Ben
    I've tried it, works fine. I'm also using Opera Mini which is a Java App, so far so good as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    That means that Java works!

Ben
    What files exactly should be installed?
    It has soooo many choices.
    I'm talking about IBM Java...
    •All Sony Clie's
    •Sony Ericsson P900
    •Sony Ericsson Z600
    •Treo650 Unlocked w/2GB SD card
    •Treo680 Unlocked (Graphite) w/8GB SD card
    The Java files I use are:

fileconnect.prc
    J9JavaVMMidp20.prc
    j9secpol.prc - this one is suppose to kill the data usage prompt.
    JavaVMCheck_enUS.prc (language file)
    pimop.prc
    PIMPrefs.prc
  6.    #6  
    So once I've installed the Java files and get the midlet prompt when running it, it has been installed successfully? I assume, then, that I don't directly use Java on the phone, but instead the apps find it and use it when necessary? Thanks.