1.    #1  
    I want an SD card for my new Treo 680 (first-timer), but I don't know what size to get - 2GB or 4GB? I know that mostly all the 2GB cards work and it seems that the Transcend 4B has work for everyone who has tried it. I want to put an Emulator and games on there, some tv shows and/or movies, and minimal music. I won't be putting hardly any space for pictures and this card will be used strictly with my phone. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Minimum 2GB for what you describe. You can get some great deals right now. Best Buy had SanDisk Blue 2GB SDs for $29.99 at Thanksgiving.

I just bought one of the Transcend 150X 4GBs for my hacked Treo 650 (FAT32) for $85. It is slower than my 2GB on writes and file creates. Music plays well, but I do not know about video playback, although my pictures pop up faster than my 2GB.

I would go for the 4GB of space, but video playback is my only question for you to verify.

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    Can you play video with your new Transcend 4GB and let me know if it plays ok? I know you have a 650, but it's a start.
    Full screen videos captured with the Treo = play the same.

SpiderMan Movie Trailer (1/2 screen rectangle) = plays the same (Kinoma as the player.)
    LOL -- Kinoma 2.2.2 (never know what you will find in the archives.)

I have no full screen movies loaded.

Anyone?
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/15/2006 at 11:02 AM.