1.    #1  
    Anyone out there managed to pair and use their Treo 650 with the Fiat/Alfa Romeo Blue&Me car kit. I cannot get this to work at all!
    I just used the Forum Search function (you should try it too! ) ...and I found a handful of mentions about pairing to a Fiatů. Like this response for example:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...7&postcount=24

Try both the Bluetooth forum here on Treocentral as well as the search function. Good luck!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the flipant answer but I did do a search and nothing came up for blue&me. ta again for the link but I sussed it out myself and I hope this helps others.
    I did a hard reset after baking up with hotsync. this deleted all previous stored devices on the bluetooth and anything that might have been interfering with the pairing. It paired instantly and takes incoming and makes outgoing calls. The phonebook does not sync/download but that might be a problem with the system in the car kit being windows based or just that it cannot discern between contacts and addresses that are stored. Shame, but I shall keep working on that glitch. Everything is sweet enough for me at the moment, displays incoming numbers and works with voice activation.
    Glad it worked out for the most part.

Sorry... I wasn't trying to be a jerk... just giving you a little ribbing since you've been a forums member so long.

That's interesting that the stored devices interfered with the pairing?!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........