Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I delete GetSportz using "Uninstall". I can just as easily go to espn.com for my sports fix.

Anyway, it keeps coming back when I hotsync. How can I stop this?

Thanks
    Last edited by slthree; 12/14/2006 at 01:18 AM.
    Next time you hotsync change the setting to Handheld overides PC in the hotsync setting
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    First, thank you for the response aznmode. At least you tried. I did what you said and it did not work.

Get Sportz keeps coming back. Now, it may be that I didn't do it correctly. All I know is that I can't get rid of Get Sportz.

HELP
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    The only way I have found to get rid of it is to do the following 2 steps:

1. On the computer go to "HotSync" and "Customize" and set the AddIt Conduit to "Do Nothing" and set this as the default for this conduit (this is why it keeps coming back -- AddIt keeps adding it back)

2. Delet GetSportz from your device.

Then you can hotsync without it coming back, but of course if AddIt gets turned back on ever it will start coming back again.
    I have the same problem. Did anyone figure out a way to remove it without disabling Addit in the Hotsync setup?
    I too have this same problem.

I keep on deleting but everytime I hotsync it keeps coming back onto my phone.
    diane
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post
    The only way I have found to get rid of it is to do the following 2 steps:

1. On the computer go to "HotSync" and "Customize" and set the AddIt Conduit to "Do Nothing" and set this as the default for this conduit (this is why it keeps coming back -- AddIt keeps adding it back)

2. Delet GetSportz from your device.

Then you can hotsync without it coming back, but of course if AddIt gets turned back on ever it will start coming back again.
    After doing this, how about going into the Addit directory on your computer (C:\Program Files\palmOne\username\Addit) and removing the GetSport files from there? Also, remove GetSportZ files from the backup directory (C:\Program Files\palmOne\EM\Backup).

I haven't tried this yet but is seems like it might work.
    I have tried everything to nuke this program from my device but it keeps coming back on a Hotsync which also terminates from some reason towards the end. I have written the Getsportz support people at <support@getsportz.com> and given them a link to this thread in hopes that they will post a solution here.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofTTware View Post
    I have tried everything to nuke this program from my device but it keeps coming back on a Hotsync which also terminates from some reason towards the end. I have written the Getsportz support people at <support@getsportz.com> and given them a link to this thread in hopes that they will post a solution here.
    This is now FIXED by the author of the program! See my post on another thread ...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=getsportz