1. bil
    I am having trouble setting up my SE HBH-660 BT headset (worked fine with the T650 and is listed as a compatible device for the T680 on palm's website).

I can pair the device no problem, but when I am on a call I do not hear anything through the headset, and I can answer/hang up phone calls using the headset's button. I also tried pairing the T680 with my laptop using BT - I can send text files from the laptop to the treo, but not from the treo to the laptop.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Cheers!
    I just started having the same issue with a HBH-662! It worked at one point because I remember checking me vmail and it was fine. I just had a late conference call and as you've described, it appears to connect and the BT headset icon shows the phone sees the HBH-662 bit nobody can hear me and I cannot hear them. I've tried deleting the thing and repairing to no avail.
    Weird stuff. So I deleted the HBH-662 and turn off the headset while resetting the 680 (with mReset). As the 680 was starting I turned on the headset and was prompted by the 680 to enter the pairing pin - this was odd since I never went into the BT setup on the 680 at all. In any event, it paired and I just tried it and now it works. Flakey. Very flakey.
    I had the same basic problem with my HBH300. I was actually on a conf call for just over an hour and it suddenly died - no one could hear me even though I could hear them. Was a major pain.

Since then, I've done everything from deleting the files in FileZ and re-pairing the device to a soft reset and re-pair but can't get the headset to work at all now. Haven't had time to really dive into this and see if I can get it to work at all, but nothing I've tried so far has worked. Glad I got the music pack so I'd have a slightly decent headset to work with, even though it is wired...
    Sounds like there may be some BT problems that Palm will have to address in the first ROM update. Isn't BT a problem for the 700P as well? Not sure what the issues are but I've heard that the 700p has several BT issues.