1.    #1  
    Forgive this newbie question, but last night I missed a phone call and a couple of text messages. When I next turned on my phone, it showed me a popup-page itemizing that i had missed a phone call, 2 text messages. Then on top of that page, another one appeared informing me that I had a voicemail. I chose "Listen", and it then dialed my voicemail. Following that, I could not get back to that "Alerts" page again, and I kept seeing a little gold bell icon flashing in the upper left corner. Even after reading the text messages and viewing my missed call log, the bell icon still kept flashing. Finally I realized that if I tapped on the bell icon with the stylus that it opened back up the Alerts page and I could check off the items and eliminate the flashing icon. But I was wondering if there was any way to retrieve this Alerts page without using the stylus to tap on the screen??
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    There sure is - hold down the center button on the 5 way (from any screen I believe). After a few seconds the alert page will pop up.
    Hold down the center button of the 5way.

Edit: You beat me to it.
  4.    #4  
    Wow...that was quick. Thanks a lot. I figured it was something simple like that.
    Has that one been there for a while or is it new for the 680? And all this time I've been shoving my finger into the upper corner of the display trying to tap on that silly asterisk/bell.
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    As far as I know it's been there for awhile. I used it on my 650, and I'm fairly certain on my 600 too.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mportune View Post
    There sure is - hold down the center button on the 5 way (from any screen I believe). After a few seconds the alert page will pop up.
    Ha! Many thanks for the tip. Figuring out how to access The Golden Bell without using my stylus was driving me crazy!