1.    #1  
    Ever since I installed chatteremail that checks my emails in the background, my Treo will not lock after the specified period of time. How can I fix this?
  2. sat
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    It's gotten to the point that I hit the red button to lock, and nothing happens.

So I have to hold it in until the phone disconnects, and then turn it back on, after which the phone does lock when I hit the red button.

I do have chatter, but I don't know if it is Chatter related.
    I guess I don't understand the symptom here. Are you talking about the phone turning off after a certain period of time? Or the security app? I don't know of any problems like this...

Marc
  4.    #4  
    Basically the security app on the phone does not work. I have it set right now to lock the phone (so that i have to enter a pw to get into it) after 5 min. However, no matter how long I wait, I am never prompted for my pw. Any ideas how to fix this?
    I'd try removing the password. Soft reset. Redo the password.

Don't know why but was having similar problem with auto-disconnect and doing that worked for me. I suspect for some reason it didn't take the command during the first setup.
  6. sat
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I was only talking about keyguard having a problem activating on my 680... So I'm backing out of saying that I have a "lock" issue.