1.    #1  
    I want my Arctic Treo 680!!
    When will Palm.com stock up again?
    Are there any other place I can order an Arctic 680?
    one of the airportwireless\palm store?

http://www.airportwireless.com/
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    lovemesoul,

Hit up some of the retail stores. There are many out there. Here is the link for you.

http://www.palm.com/us/products/wher...palmOneretail/
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemesoul View Post
    I want my Arctic Treo 680!!
    When will Palm.com stock up again?
    Are there any other place I can order an Arctic 680?
    Hey I'm expecting a shipment but my call up Cleveland C and talk to Brian or Danielle. the number is 216-265-9476 an tell them Lady_Treo sent you. If you call by 6pm eastern standard. They can get it to you next day, free shipping & handling and if it's out of state tax free.

Hope this helps
  5.    #5  
    oohhh~
    ty you guys for the response.
    I tried calling all the local retail palm stores in Los Angeles, but all sold out.

So if I call one of these airport wireless stores or the place Lady_Treo recommended, I can just order through phone?
    Didn't know you can do that. ^.^

Thanks for all the help <3
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I ordered an Arctic on line at the palm site Saturday and received it on Tuesday.
  7.    #7  
    Did you happen to order it after the Palm website said it was out of stock or before?
    I just picked up a new copper Treo 680 from the Palm store right here at the Atlanta airport! No two-week waiting period from Palm.com (and they still had 2 left in stock as of earlier today).

AND... they started a special today that with the purchase of a 680, they throw in a new Palm Zire Z-22 handheld FOR FREE! (A great deal for me, as my son wanted a new organizer for college anyhow...)

And now I don't have to extend my contract with Cingular in case I want to jump ship when my contract is up in a couple of months from now...

Mark
    That's a pretty awesome deal. Yes, not having to extend the contract is the BEST part. Enjoy the new toys!!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com