Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am a heavy AIM user and i want to know what some programs are that support AIM. I already tried toccer and that froze my 680 and im running causerie right now and its not bad except that you have to deal with looking at both online and offline people. So what are some other good ones?
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I've had mundu crash on me, im+ not work properly, but toccer actually hasn't given me any problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by th3godf4th3r View Post
    I am a heavy AIM user and i want to know what some programs are that support AIM. I already tried toccer and that froze my 680 and im running causerie right now and its not bad except that you have to deal with looking at both online and offline people. So what are some other good ones?
    If I am not mistaken, you had to buy Causerie's license only for 1 year. Maybe I am wrong, but there is no free Adium like software for Palm....
    I'm going to try AOL 3.3 when I get a chance to install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by th3godf4th3r View Post
    With Causerie you can toggle the view to a number of different configurations. One configuration is to look at only online buddies. Click on the icon just to the left of the red 'X' on the main screen (either the mantra logo, smilely faces, or a smilely face). When you get to the single smilely face you are looking at only online buddies. (RTFM)
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I've been using verischat. Works great!
    th3godf4th3r: Currently, three different ways of viewing the buddy list are supported.
    “Show all buddies”
    “Show only online buddies”
    “Show by groups”
    “Show by groups only online buddies”
    “Show by online status”
    You can toggle among the three views in cyclic order by tapping on the “Toggle View” button just to the left of the red 'X' on the main screen.
  8.    #8  
    toccer actually works great
    toccer chomps battery in background mode
    Quote Originally Posted by zrs70 View Post
    I've been using verischat. Works great!
    Sadly, only until next November... and not for new users.
    Quote Originally Posted by mantra support View Post
    th3godf4th3r: Currently, three different ways of viewing the buddy list are supported.
    “Show all buddies”
    “Show only online buddies”
    “Show by groups”
    “Show by groups only online buddies”
    “Show by online status”
    You can toggle among the three views in cyclic order by tapping on the “Toggle View” button just to the left of the red 'X' on the main screen.
    Uh... isn't that five? Or am I counting funny?
  12.    #12  
    the thign i like about toccer is that i can move my buddy lists to how i want them. causerie you cant do that
  13.    #13  
    so has anyone tried AOL 3.3?
    I have. It works exactly the same way it did on my 650, except that signing on is a little faster.
  15.    #15  
    and does it work good or bad?
    This used to work on the 650 now the only option I have is to use sms which I do not want. I want the data to stay running in the background. I have version
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371 View Post
    This used to work on the 650 now the only option I have is to use sms which I do not want. I want the data to stay running in the background. I have version
    Install this hack.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=118821
  18.    #18  
    well has anyone used AOL 3.3?????
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    What's wrong with Toccer?

It's great.
  20.    #20  
    i know that, thats what im using right now, its just i want to try them all just to see the ease of use etc...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast