1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any issues with this app on the 680? I have had reset problems with Ringo and Phone technician, but want mp3 ringtones.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    Has anyone had any issues with this app on the 680? I have had reset problems with Ringo and Phone technician, but want mp3 ringtones.
    I think Minitones it is a great program. Works great on the 680. Hard to argue with a free app that just works.
    The wise man breaks wind and is gone... - J. Tull
    I'm on a 650 but have a Minitones question - I installed the program on my SD card. When I edit MP3s to shorten them (clip them) do they get saved to the card as well? It's hard to tell thru File Manager?!
    works great for me.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

5.    #5  
    Cool, Thanks!
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie K View Post
    I'm on a 650 but have a Minitones question - I installed the program on my SD card. When I edit MP3s to shorten them (clip them) do they get saved to the card as well? It's hard to tell thru File Manager?!
    I dont know exactly where they get stored, but on my 650 its definitely not on the Card, since the MP3s added with minitones still work with the card ejected (they also even work if you delete Minitones)