1.    #1  
    Forgive me - i have posted this in software as well, but wanted to catch anyone in this forum too.

I have just got my new 680. Uninstalled the palm software and re-loaded the new disc to be sure. It syncs Tasks, Memo's everything in fact, except the Outlook calendar and outlook 0contacts (the most useful bits !!)

Nor will it sync my palmdesktop calendar or contacts on my laptop. My old 650 would sync to both (with a bit of duplication - but it did both)

Any suggestions ? Is this a dreaded going into the backup business ?

Please help !

Richard Quest
    when you installed the software, were you prompted whether you wanted to sync with palm or outlook?
    I had exactly the same problem!!!...while the conduits said "synchronize" both Calendar and Contact didn't sync...nothing.

I "solved" it by setting the conduit to Handheld overwrites desktop...once, and after that to synchronize again. Since then both Calendar and contacts sync.

Don't ask me why....
    same here. same problem. same solution.
  5.    #5  
    It just merrily jumps from memos tasks etc to backup and then cleaning up.

I have tried removing the backup files. Didn't work. And now, worse, my 650 is doing the same thing. Won't sync up with either outlook on my PC or Palmdesktop on my laptop. I rather fear a hard reset is on the cards......But I am dreading that...

Any more thoughts ?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onepoint View Post
    when you installed the software, were you prompted whether you wanted to sync with palm or outlook?
    This is exactly how I performed my sync with my Outlook. The installation was pretty seamless.
    Is any of you guys using the Exchange ActivieSync for email?