1.    #1  
    Hi -

I'm new to the 700p on Verizon. I did a search about this but couldn't find a similar posting so...

When I take a picture in the camera app a button appears with an email symbol on it. When I click it it brings up the messenger application which sends the picture via sms which I'm sure Verizon will charge me an arm and a leg for each use.

I have the unlimited data plan and use ChatterEmail. Is there a way to make this button launch a new smtp message with the picture as an attachment in chatter rather than launching the Messenger app?

I know I can save the picture and go to the album and choose send from the dropdown menu but this seems like a lot of extra work when there is that convenient button right there.

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    "I know I can save the picture and go to the album and choose send from the dropdown menu but this seems like a lot of extra work when there is that convenient button right there."

This is the only way, unless you create a msg and attach the file that way via chatter.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    What, you thought Veriozon and Palm would make it easy for you to keep your arm and leg??

To answer your question, there is no other way (I have seen) to do this. And so you know, I think VZW charges $.25 for the SMS messages with pics. An arm and a leg indeed.