1.    #1  
    Do you think Palm designed the new app so that there can be more functionality added tot he Home tab? I like having upcoming events on there, maybe a developer can add more thing, like the Agenda view for the calendar, or other apps.. Would be cool.
    I wish that this could be more like the today screen on windows mobile devices. I think that it is a waiste of a tab to only show one appointment and a background.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    I wish that this could be more like the today screen on windows mobile devices. I think that it is a waiste of a tab to only show one appointment and a background.
    +1 What he said!!!!
    I third that as well
    I have not done too much programming, but I am going to research and see if it is even possible to interface with anything on that screen. If it is, well then I guess this will be a good "Learning" experience.
  6.    #6  
    That would be awesome. Just ad tasks, and maybe some quick links of some sort... Weather, rss feeds...
    I'm just a Treo newbie, but isn't the agenda view of the Calendar very similar to the Windows Today Screen? It seems to list the same stuff.

I guess I just don't see the need to have everything in one place on the Treo. For Windows Mobile devices, it's a big time saver since they are so difficult to navagate around in. With the Treo and it's 5 hot keys, you can switch between programs in a moment.
    better to just go back to the phone app from the 650.
    At least adding the option to show more than one event would be useful .. showing just one is not so helpful.