1.    #1  
    I was having trouble for a day or two once in a while getting on the vision home page for Sprint. This morning it came up fine but now there are only 0-6 menu choices.

0 my account
    1 messaging
    2 news
    3 sports
    4 entertainment
    5 find it..
    6 portals

Looks like weather and two others are missing.

Anyone else see this?
    Same results here in South Texas, in fact I had saved the weather as a bookmark and it will not go to that site, rather it returns back to the "new" menu as you have noted above. Hopefully they are just doing maintenance, although other superior weather sites are out there, such as mobile.weatherunderground.com ... we'll just have to see. I honestly cannot remember what else went away. Also, portals has nothing when you drill into it as well. Thus, my view it is maintenance, but who knows....
    Same here in CA. Clicking on the portals link brings up a blank list. The sprint homepage has always been worthless anyway. The Palm home page has many more good links.
  4.    #4  
    Whats the Palm page?

Also the vision page is fixed now they must have been working on it. I just refreshed it a few minutes ago and not it is OK.
    Yeah, at 11:48 CT here on Tuesday it appears to be back up and running, weather, links and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnauman View Post
    Whats the Palm page?

Also the vision page is fixed now they must have been working on it. I just refreshed it a few minutes ago and not it is OK.
    www.Mobile.Palm.com