1.    #1  
    Is there a skin case that covers the keyboard?
    Not that I know of. I've been waiting for ZCover to make one. I think theirs look the slickest. For now I have Smartphone Experts S680 Skin Case in Lady Pink.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Thanks mistercoffee. I totally spaced the the palm flexi cases. I wonder if they're molded to each qwerty key. Why are they sold in packs of 3? I know I love pink but I also know most people don't.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    They're sold individually I think. That's just a picture displaying the three colors offered.
    Nope, I think they are sold in the set of 3. I added it too my cart and I didn't get a color option.
    ~Jessi~

I stand corrected.
    No wonder I seem to remember someone giving a pink one away some time ago.
    Oh yea, I forgot about the Cardinal Fan lady giving her pink one away. See this is why I need a Palm. At 23, my brain is already shot to hell.
    ~Jessi~

The Palm skin cases come in a 3-pack. The keyboard is covered, but the only molded buttons are for the D-pad, green, red, phone/calendar, and messaging/home buttons.

BTW - I previously reported a design problem regarding Palm's 680 skin. There is no cutout for the ear speaker. Since the speaker is covered, volume is very very low. I couldn't stand it and wound up cutting my own hole.

I'm looking forward to see if zCover will release their own version. The zCover was my favorite case for the 650.
    Wow, that seems like a very gross oversight by Palm. I really want zCover to make a 680 case. Their other Treo cases look so damn good and I really want the the case to be molded to each qwerty key.
    ~Jessi~