1.    #1  
    Maybe this is already there.. if so, apologies:

I have the e-mail button on the Treo 650 (3rd hard button) set to open Chatter and also to switch mailboxes (POP3, EX, Gmail).

Is it possible to have a setting that will (depnding on the preference) do the following on a long press of the e-mail button:
    a) qsync the currently displayed mailbox
    b) qsync all mailboxes

On another note, when I wake up the Treo by pressing the e-mail button, it switched to the next mailbox if Chatter was the last application open when the Treo had gone to sleep. If there is a way, I'd prefer that pressing the e-mail button to wake up the Treo just do that
    a) if Chatter was the last application, wake up the Treo but don't switch mailboxes
    b) if some other application had focus (before the Treo went to sleep), switch to Chatter (the last mailbox opened in Chatter).
    After a) or b), I will press the center button to disable keyguard.

Bonus question: The pop-up on notification of new e-mail seems to be unlocking the keyguard. That could lead to accidental tapping of the screen if the Treo is in the pocket or purse. Is it possible to have an option of having the pop-up but leaving the keyguard enabled?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  2.    #2  
    Marc,

Are these do-able (eventually.. I'm in no hurry):

1. QSync/Qsync_all on long-press of e-mail hardbutton
    2. Pop-up notification window not unlocking the keyguard
    --
    Aloke