1.    #1  
    I'm doing my research on WM devices to see how Mac users in particular are faring. I'm sure they are not all equal, so if you don't mind posting:
    1. The WM Phone
    2. Ease of Use
    3. Ease of Sync

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  2.    #2  
    No one? Eek....
    So we're all stuck with <G3 speeds?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I ordered a Treo 700wx. It's supposed to come Tuesday (12 Dec). I'll be sure post my experiences.

I've used WM devices in the past and haven't been very pleased with the "ease of use". I've found, in the past, easy tasks (e.g. creating a calendar entry) to require way too many steps. But I'm hopeful that Palm has improved one-handed navigation (among other things).
    I've used a 700w, 700wx, and now a 750v with a Mac. Thoughts:

1) Syncing into Parallels is sometimes a little off, but works
    2) Missing Sync is ABSOLUTELY GREAT. Get it. Use it. Love it.
    2.5) it depends on your setup, but you'll want to be careful that you're not double-synchronizing stuff. Entourage, your phone's mobile exhange sync, Mac's sync services, missing sync, etc. A simple setup is fairly straightfoward. But for example, I'm having Entourage sync via sync services and my phone sync wirelessly with my exhange server, so I'm not using missing sync at all for PIM data, as it would definitely cause dupes.
    another thought: "switching" to WM is not entirely unlike switching to a mac. you'll be stunned by the extra power you have and a little confused with the interface until you "get it". Unfortunately, WM is definitely buggier/weirder than OSX. Still, there are parallels.