1.    #1  
    I can do it on my laptop but not on the Treo
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    TIA!
    Last edited by treowolf; 12/11/2006 at 02:57 PM.
    Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    It'll say "thank you for logging in, Treowolf"...then kicks me back out to the log-in screen

Any other suggestions?
    TIA!
    What url are you using? Try http://treo.treocentral.com
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

5.    #5  
    That's the one i am using
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Strange. I am logged into Treo Central Mobile on my 680 right now. Haven't had any trouble logging in. Maybe try changing your password to something simple and test?
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I posted a similar issue regarding the login to "MYEBAY" account, and a few other people have mentioned experiencing the same thing. You enter your password and try to login to an account, and Blazer redirects you back to the login screen. I called Palm support about the issue, but was informed that there were multiple web sites that have Java applet issues or something specifically on the 680, and we just have to wait for Palm to issue updates to the resolve the problems.
    I see the exact same problem. I login, get the thanks for logging in and get redirected back to the forums page with me not logged in. I've tried deleting everything and it still does the same thing. Never had this problem with the 650 or 700p (or 750v).

I don't see this issue on some other websites. My google homepage logins in fine.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Ok, I had this at first. Goto the www.treocentral.com first. Login on the regular site checking remeber me. then try to goto the mobile site and login again. it worked for me.

that worked for me. thanks
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
  11.    #11  
    That did it! Posting this from the 680 right now. Thanks, guys.
    Any suggestions about logging into an ebay personal account?
    The issue regards the login to "MYEBAY" account, and a few other people have mentioned experiencing the same thing. You enter your password and try to login to an account, and Blazer redirects you back to the login screen. I called Palm support about the issue, but was informed that there were multiple web sites that have Java applet issues or something specifically on the 680, and we just have to wait for Palm to issue updates to the resolve the problems.
    Are you using the eBay link from the Palm Home Page? I was able to go right in login and checkout myebay just fine.

thanks for the heads-up on that. I'll look into the cookie thing. We did have to play around with them a bit recently.
    Blazer was doing that to me as well. I haven't had any problems using WebPro however. in fact, theonly thing I use blazer for is to access mtube..for some reason webpro doesn't like to open the files in kinoma 4
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    James - I hate to be a pest, but can you forward me the Palm home page you're talking about? I'm not having any luck finding an ebay link through the regular Palm US pae I always seem to get directed to.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have a website that will not let me log in as well. When i select the place to enter my name it jumps to another place on the page. When I try to get there by tabbing there that curser lands there but disappears and I can bot enter anything. I can get to the password without any problem but can not enter my name.