Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    The hard-button on my Treo650 used to cycle through the various calendar views when pressed repeatedly. It no longer does this. I recently installed and un-installed 2Day, DateBk, and one other program which probably messed this up. How do I get it back to stock functionality? I've removed the programs, and done a warm reset...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    It's Datebk 6 I think. Happened to me once- just can't remember how to fix it!

Anybody else remember the fix?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by Xochi View Post
    The hard-button on my Treo650 used to cycle through the various calendar views when pressed repeatedly. It no longer does this. I recently installed and un-installed 2Day, DateBk, and one other program which probably messed this up. How do I get it back to stock functionality? I've removed the programs, and done a warm reset...
    Choose default in the buttons section on the main treo preferences. That should take care of it.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    Choose default in the buttons section on the main treo preferences. That should take care of it.
    That did the trick, thanks! (Weird, 'cause it didn't visibly change the function of the calendar button, but perhaps it made some internal change that fixed it...)