1.    #1  
    I took a chance this weekend and bought the Motorola H350 from Staples for 29.99 -10 off coupon.
    It doesn't work properly with my Treo 650. It looses connection after about 10 minutes and i have to re-power back on the headset. If its On it automatically picks up the call.
    These are the same issues that I had with a Motorola H500 that I bought back in the summer. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=119296

I replaced that H500 for the Scala 500 which worked great, but I lost it at the beach.

So I think I'm going to have to return the H350 or resell it on ebay.

Any recomendation on Motorola Units that work? Or should I just try to get a Scala 500 again.
    I have the same problem with the H300 paired with a 650. There is a feature with the Motorolas that turns off the headset if it is out of range from the phone for more than 10 minutes. I think that the phone isn't sending a periodic signal that the headset can recognize, and as a result the headset thinks it is out of range. Does anyone have any idea how to change this? mabye a ROM change or a 'connection-keep-alive' program for bluetooth?
    The H700 works decently for me...range is pretty poor though but volume is good. If you get it/try it make sure it's the B version (SN on the back of the headsset will end with A or B). When pairing, after entering the passcode click the dropdown and choose Car Kit instead of headset..if you do then opening the boom from the closed position will answer a call...saves BT headset battery life
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    The HS 820 worked very well for me. I've since moved to the WEP 200 after trying the H700 (terrible range on both my 650 and 700P.)

I do have a manager friend using the H700 with a 650 and he says it's fine for him, but he is the only Treo owner I have ever heard of with that experience.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com