1.    #1  
    Phoned palm uk and wanted to order a spare pack of troe 680 stylus's.
    Non in stock so said just give me the 750 pack instead, they said they wer not fully compatible with the 680. Meaning they were a bit loose and could fall out? How crazy is that, they are supposed to be the same models.........not so my learned friends of treonsessssss.
    I ordered the 3 pack pen/stylus. The plastic end it the difference, The one I got actually had the plastic part for both the 750 and the 680.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Phoned palm uk and wanted to order a spare pack of troe 680 stylus's.
    Non in stock so said just give me the 750 pack instead, they said they wer not fully compatible with the 680. Meaning they were a bit loose and could fall out? How crazy is that, they are supposed to be the same models.........not so my learned friends of treonsessssss.
    I know. How ridiculous is that. I've "misplaced" i.e. lost my stylus a week ago and can't find a single place in the UK that stocks a replacement. Something which is even more ridiculous, Palmstore UK's shippping charges. If you want your product to arrive within a reasonable amount of time, they charge 8, which is almost as much as the 3-Pack of styli (9).
    Not to make you feel bad but there are plenty in the palm stores in the US. Perhaps you have a friend travelling to the US soon and can pick it up in the airport for you. Most of the US international gateway airports have a palm store and no VAT, just a beer for your buddy.
    If the 750 stylus fit and look fine, but are a little loose then bend them slightly to make them look more like a ) than a |

Someone else posted this here on TC for a user whose stylus kept falling out.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    If your thinking of modifying the stylus here's another idea. buy the 750 stylus and put a dab epoxy on the either side near the top just to give it some grip when it goes in and voila, tight fit.

You might even be able to just put a piece of tape on the shaft just below the nub at the top and get the same effect although the glue would probably be almost invisible.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by branng View Post
    I know. How ridiculous is that. I've "misplaced" i.e. lost my stylus a week ago and can't find a single place in the UK that stocks a replacement. Something which is even more ridiculous, Palmstore UK's shippping charges. If you want your product to arrive within a reasonable amount of time, they charge 8, which is almost as much as the 3-Pack of styli (9).

I know, it is a real pain! Now we will have to wait while Palm make a set for the 680...........Ohh man!
    I have even tried to order from the Palm USA site and it will not allow you to due to the postcode for the UK.
    Come on Palm let us Brits buy a few things via your us site please!!!!!!!!!!